Here are a few books to be reviewed over the next few weeks:
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
Power, manipulation and all the necessary evils required to attain success.
2) Who moved my Cheese by Spencer Johnson
Securing the “Cheese” you want out of life, despite changes that may occur.
3) The Art of War by Sun Tzu
See the Ancient Chinese Military methods of dealing with confrontation and all forms of War.
4) Supergirl 2 Superwoman by Sheun Oke
Leadership and Success as a woman explained.
5) Lucky or Smart by Bo Peabody
Learn about the concept of luck and opportunity for the entrepreneur.
6) Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Unleash the power of wealth from the inside.
Full reviews coming soon! Other suggestions are welcome.