- 1 What is the most powerful elemental power?
- 2 What does elemental control mean?
- 3 What do you call a person who can control the elements?
- 4 What are the main elemental powers?
- 5 What is the weakest element?
- 6 Can you have elemental powers?
- 7 Which is the most powerful of the 4 elements?
- 8 Is air stronger than fire?
- 9 What is Omnikinesis?
- 10 What element is the strongest?
- 11 What is controlling Earth called?
- 12 What do you call someone with air powers?
- 13 What are the 8 elements of magic?
- 14 What are the 12 elements?
- 15 How do elemental powers work?
What is the most powerful elemental power?
The Top Ten
- Air/wind. Air control is the most strongest element there is.
- Fire. Fire is a really strong element and this sounds brutal but you can burn down bad people’s houses and burn people you don’t like.
What does elemental control mean?
Elemental Control is the ability to manipulate and control the elements. These elements are wind, fire, water, and earth.
What do you call a person who can control the elements?
A stoichiatric technician. The Greek root for their elements is stoichi-, living today in the chemistry term stoichiometry, which concerns itself with the measurement of the ratios of atomic elements in compounds. A technician is someone who manipulates things.
What are the main elemental powers?
List of Elemental Abilities
What is the weakest element?
Diamond is the hardest known natural substance and for that reason it is often used in drill bits. For the weakest element, I would probably go for helium – one of the noble gases. It is very light and unreactive.
Can you have elemental powers?
They are, in order: Sun, Moon, Earth, Water, Fire, Sky, Wind, Flower, Lightning, Darkness, Sea and Mirror. It is also possible to have other elemental powers in the verse, for example Fire by liking to burn things.
Which is the most powerful of the 4 elements?
Fire — The most powerful element. Nothing can exist before the most brilliant flames. Fire is the symbol of the beginning and the end, the light source, and the soul.
Is air stronger than fire?
Air is powerful than earth and fire whereas water is more stronger than air …
What is Omnikinesis?
Omnikinesis is the ability to mentally control anything and everything that exists, organic or created, existing now or in the future, right down to the molecular level. This is quite possibly the most overwhelming and most powerful ability because it involves everything that tangibly exists without exception.
What element is the strongest?
The Top 10 Strongest Metals
|Rank||Type of Metal||Atomic Weight|
What is controlling Earth called?
Earth Manipulation – Manipulate earth. Earth Generation – Generate earth. Earth Mimicry – Transform into earth or mimic traits of earth.
What do you call someone with air powers?
Airbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender) The power to manipulate air.
What are the 8 elements of magic?
To achieve this we have invented eight elements of magic. Each of these elements – air, fire, water, earth, darkness, light, metal and nature – stands for specific attributes, individual strands of reality and its own philosophical ideas.
What are the 12 elements?
What are the 12 elements of nature?
How do elemental powers work?
Elemental powers are inherited and stored in DNA/genes and can be passed on. He who uses Spinjitzu can still manifest their powers through their tornado. That’s all. Elemental powers were something born by dragons they had the power to create with elemental powers.