- 1 Can you edit a bot in discord?
- 2 Is making a discord BOT hard?
- 3 Can discord bots send pictures?
- 4 What does Carl bot do in discord?
- 5 How do you control bot discord?
- 6 How do bots work?
- 7 How do I edit a bot?
- 8 Is MEE6 safe?
- 9 How many times can a discord message be edited?
- 10 Can you make a discord bot with C++?
- 11 Can you make your own discord bot?
- 12 Why is my discord BOT offline?
Can you edit a bot in discord?
Allow bots to edit messages of others (with an appropriate permission). This should make it clear that the message was edited, and should also allow the bot to add/remove embedded content from the message.
Is making a discord BOT hard?
They might seem magical and hard to make. But actually they are not as hard as you think. Discord bots can be programmed with a handful of programming languages. First things first you will have to have a [ discord account] which you probably do but if not make an account and come back.
Can discord bots send pictures?
ImguBot is a bot made to upload images to imgur. It can be usefull for servers that needs to upload many images quickly. It is simple to use and handle sending attachments images. It’s also free to use and no commands are requiring paid features.
What does Carl bot do in discord?
The Carl Bot is an advanced bot that allows you to manage logs, store chats, and create reaction roles, like many Discord server bots available online.
How do you control bot discord?
Inviting Your Bot
- Make sure you’re logged on to the Discord website.
- Navigate to the application page.
- Click on your bot’s page.
- Go to the “OAuth2” tab.
- Tick the “ bot ” checkbox under “scopes”.
- Tick the permissions required for your bot to function under “ Bot Permissions”.
How do bots work?
Bots are apps that have a conversational interface. They can be used to shift simple, repetitive tasks, such as taking a dinner reservation or gathering profile information, on to automated systems that may no longer require direct human intervention. Users converse with a bot using text, interactive cards, and speech.
How do I edit a bot?
To edit custom bots,
- Navigate to Settings > WorkFlows > Bots and click Custom Bots.
- Click the Custom Bot which you want to edit.
- In the Edit Bots page, click the gear icon.
- You can edit the ‘Name’, ‘Nickname’ fields and click Save to update and save the Bot Info.
Is MEE6 safe?
mee6 is a bot, that has no use on discord. mee6 also is spreading through servers like a virus, which it is. Many servers have this feature, making the server unusable to many people. Mee6 also has a very displeasing profile picture, which can mentally scar an individual.
How many times can a discord message be edited?
Discord has a rate limit of 5 in each request. Trying to bypass this would be considered API abuse (the solutions later is not API abuse). Exceeding this limit will pause other requests until a certain number of seconds has passed.
Can you make a discord bot with C++?
1 Answer. Well, you probably already know that C++ isn’t a great language to code a Discord bot, since you could use Python or Node. js and get one up and running in a few minutes. That being said, you can find libraries on GitHub for Discord API written for C++.
Can you make your own discord bot?
Creating a Bot account is a pretty straightforward process. Make sure you’re logged on to the Discord website. Click on the “New Application” button. Give the application a name and click “ Create ”.
Why is my discord BOT offline?
If your Discord bot is offline, that means you have not coded it and have not run it. Creating a bot in the Developer Portal does not immediately make a bot as good as Dyno or MEE6. Creating a good, usable discord bot takes hundreds or sometimes thousands of hours of coding and troubleshooting.