- 1 Is 6506148b2 a patent?
- 2 What is subliminal acoustic manipulation of the nervous system?
- 3 What is Google Patent US6506148B2?
- 4 What does the nervous system do?
- 5 What is subliminal manipulation?
- 6 What is in the nervous system?
- 7 What is patent US9396354?
- 8 What are patent rights?
- 9 What are the signs symptoms that your nervous system is malfunctioning?
- 10 What are the signs of neurological problems?
- 11 What happens if the central nervous system is damaged?
Is 6506148b2 a patent?
The US Patent 6506148 B2 is a confirmation of the possibility to manipulate the nervous system. The patent includes 14 claims including how video can be used to manipulate the nervous system.
What is subliminal acoustic manipulation of the nervous system?
The finding that deeply subliminal subaudio acoustic stimulation can influence the central nervous system suggests a method and apparatus for manipulating the nervous system of a subject by inducing subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses of subaudio frequency at the subject’s ears.
What is Google Patent US6506148B2?
US6506148B2 – Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors – Google Patents.
What does the nervous system do?
The nervous system helps all the parts of the body to communicate with each other. It also reacts to changes both outside and inside the body. The nervous system uses both electrical and chemical means to send and receive messages.
What is subliminal manipulation?
Subliminal Stimuli to Manipulate Emotions What you don’t know is that the person is also flashing a photograph subliminally at the same time that evokes negative emotions. Research suggests that it is possible that the subliminal stimulus that you can’t see can influence your judgment of the stimuli that you can see.
What is in the nervous system?
Like other systems in the body, the nervous system is composed of organs, principally the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and ganglia. These, in turn, consist of various tissues, including nerve, blood, and connective tissue. Together these carry out the complex activities of the nervous system.
What is patent US9396354?
CLAIM: A photo caption circulating on social media states that “Snapchat filters are a facial recognition database created by the FBI.” For proof, it refers users to “ patent US9396354.” Though Snapchat’s photo-altering technology recognizes a face in a photo, it does not use facial recognition to do so.
What are patent rights?
A patent is an exclusive right granted for an invention. In other words, patent protection means that the invention cannot be commercially made, used, distributed, imported, or sold by others without the patent owner’s consent.
What are the signs symptoms that your nervous system is malfunctioning?
Signs and symptoms of nervous system disorders
- Persistent or sudden onset of a headache.
- A headache that changes or is different.
- Loss of feeling or tingling.
- Weakness or loss of muscle strength.
- Loss of sight or double vision.
- Memory loss.
- Impaired mental ability.
- Lack of coordination.
What are the signs of neurological problems?
Physical symptoms of neurological problems may include the following:
- Partial or complete paralysis.
- Muscle weakness.
- Partial or complete loss of sensation.
- Difficulty reading and writing.
- Poor cognitive abilities.
- Unexplained pain.
- Decreased alertness.
What happens if the central nervous system is damaged?
You may experience the sudden onset of one or more symptoms, such as: Numbness, tingling, weakness, or inability to move a part or all of one side of the body (paralysis). Dimness, blurring, double vision, or loss of vision in one or both eyes. Loss of speech, trouble talking, or trouble understanding speech.