- 1 What data structure is used to create a string?
- 2 Which functions are used for string manipulation?
- 3 Is string a data structure?
- 4 How do you do string manipulation?
- 5 What is string example?
- 6 What is a text string?
- 7 What is string manipulation?
- 8 Which is not string handling functions?
- 9 What is string function with example?
- 10 What are the 2 main types of data structures?
- 11 Why is string a data structure?
- 12 What is string data type?
- 13 What are the two types of string manipulation techniques?
- 14 Why is string manipulation important?
- 15 Why the string is immutable?
What data structure is used to create a string?
Strings are defined as an array of characters. The difference between a character array and a string is the string is terminated with a special character ‘