- 1 Which of the following is NOT command in SQL?
- 2 Which of the following is not included in data manipulation language?
- 3 What are the data manipulation commands?
- 4 Which is not under DML command?
- 5 Is where a SQL command?
- 6 Which of the following is DCL command?
- 7 Which of the following is a type of data manipulation command?
- 8 Is create a DML command?
- 9 Is truncate a DML command?
- 10 Is delete a DDL command?
- 11 What are the DDL command?
- 12 What is manipulation in SQL?
- 13 Which is not DDL command?
- 14 What are the after triggers?
- 15 Which statement is wrong about primary key constraint in SQL?
Which of the following is NOT command in SQL?
Which of the following is not a type of SQL statement? Explanation: Data Communication Language (DCL) is not a type of SQL statement. Explanation: The CREATE TABLE statement is used to create a table in a database. Tables are organized into rows and columns; and each table must have a name.
Which of the following is not included in data manipulation language?
Which of the following is not included in DML ( Data Manipulation Language )? Explanation: Alter is the of the following is not included in DML ( Data Manipulation Language ). Explanation: The SQL TRUNCATE TABLE command is used to delete complete data from an existing table.so its a DDL statement.
What are the data manipulation commands?
Data Manipulation Commands in DBMS
- Select. Select statement retrieves the data from database according to the constraints specifies alongside.
- Insert. Insert statement is used to insert data into database tables.
- Update. The update command updates existing data within a table.
Which is not under DML command?
Answer: Delete is not a DML command.
Is where a SQL command?
The SQL WHERE clause is used to specify a condition while fetching the data from a single table or by joining with multiple tables. If the given condition is satisfied, then only it returns a specific value from the table. You should use the WHERE clause to filter the records and fetching only the necessary records.
Which of the following is DCL command?
DCL (Data Control Language): DCL includes commands such as GRANT and REVOKE which mainly deal with the rights, permissions and other controls of the database system. Examples of DCL commands: GRANT-gives user’s access privileges to the database. REVOKE-withdraw user’s access privileges given by using the GRANT command.
Which of the following is a type of data manipulation command?
24) Which one of the following is a type of Data Manipulation Command? Explanation: In data manipulation language, the command like select, insert, update, and delete is used to manipulate the information (or data, records), for example create a table, update table delete table, etc. Therefore the correct answer is C.
Is create a DML command?
DML is Data Manipulation Language which is used to manipulate data itself. For example: insert, update, delete are instructions in SQL. Difference between DDL and DML:
|Basic command present in DDL are CREATE, DROP, RENAME, ALTER etc.||BASIC command present in DML are UPDATE, INSERT, MERGE etc.|
Is truncate a DML command?
Although TRUNCATE TABLE is similar to DELETE, it is classified as a DDL statement rather than a DML statement. Truncate operations drop and re-create the table, which is much faster than deleting rows one by one, particularly for large tables. Truncate operations cause an implicit commit, and so cannot be rolled back.
Is delete a DDL command?
DROP and TRUNCATE are DDL commands, whereas DELETE is a DML command. DELETE operations can be rolled back (undone), while DROP and TRUNCATE operations cannot be rolled back.
What are the DDL command?
Data Definition Language ( DDL ) commands: CREATE to create a new table or database. ALTER for alteration. Truncate to delete data from the table. DROP to drop a table. RENAME to rename a table.
What is manipulation in SQL?
A data manipulation language (DML) is a computer programming language used for adding (inserting), deleting, and modifying (updating) data in a database. A popular data manipulation language is that of Structured Query Language ( SQL ), which is used to retrieve and manipulate data in a relational database.
Which is not DDL command?
ALTER are the major DDL commands. Answer C, B, and D are incorrect. DROP, ALTER, and CREATE are valid DDL commands.
What are the after triggers?
After Trigger, Instead of Trigger Example
- After Trigger (using FOR/ AFTER CLAUSE) This trigger fires after SQL Server completes the execution of the action successfully that fired it.
- Instead of Trigger (using INSTEAD OF CLAUSE) This trigger fires before SQL Server starts the execution of the action that fired it.
Which statement is wrong about primary key constraint in SQL?
Which statement is wrong about PRIMARY KEY constraint in SQL? Primary keys must contain UNIQUE values.