How do you use the Puppet tool in Photoshop?
- In the Layers panel, select the layer or mask you want to transform.
- Choose Edit > Puppet Warp.
- In the options bar, adjust the following mesh settings:
- In the image window, click to add pins to areas you want to transform and areas you want to anchor in place.
What is liquify in Photoshop?
The Liquify filter lets you push, pull, rotate, reflect, pucker, and bloat any area of an image. The distortions you create can be subtle or drastic, which makes the Liquify command a powerful tool for retouching images as well as creating artistic effects.
How do I use Puppet Warp?
- Select your desired layer in the Layers panel.
- Choose Edit→ Puppet Warp.
- On the Options bar, specify your desired settings:
- On your image, click to add a pin to an area you want to distort or anchor.
- Drag a selected pin to warp the mesh.
What tool allows you to add a point?
To add area type, click with the Type Tool and drag out a container for the text. Photoshop creates the text box when you release your mouse button. By default, the text will begin in the top left corner of the text box.
How do I free transform in Photoshop?
Free transform works on layers, individually. To activate free transform, select the layer from the layer panel and press ctrl+t on the keyboard. You will see that a border has appeared on your layer. Right click on the image and you will see several options there.
Why is Puppet Warp not available?
Firstly, to access Puppet Warp go to Edit > Puppet Warp. Puppet Warp cannot be done on a blank layer, so if the option is grayed out, that’s probably why. The Puppet Warp bar contains the following options: Mode – Determines the strength of your adjustments.
How do I remove pin from Puppet Warp?
These are the Photoshop keyboard shortcuts that are available to you while in the Puppet Warp.
- Ctrl A (Mac: Command A) – Select all pins.
- Ctrl D (Mac: Command D) – Deselect all pins.
- Shift-Click on any pins to select multiple pins.
- Hold down the H key to hide pins.
- Alt-Click (Mac: Option-Click) on a Pin to Delete it.